Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Harriet of the Blogsphere

Hello Harriet!

Thank you so much for the lovely bee pin you sent last week. It arrived on Saturday and I am, as always, touched by your thoughtfulness.

I have an online blog, a little journal, that I am keeping about my bees and beekeeping adventures. Perhaps you'd like to visit it:

http://pleasantlaneapiary.blogspot.com/

I wrote a little something about you and your bee. If you think the posting is too revealing and would like me to obscure your privacy more completely, I can do that at once. Only a handful of my friends read the blog at the moment, but it is on the internet and your privacy and feelings of well-being matter very much to me.

Read it when your time permits and let me know if you want me to change or delete that entry about you.

Thank you again, Harriet! I'll be in touch when we extract our first honey of the year. The bees have been flying and they are finding a beautiful golden yellow pollen from somewhere!

With fondest thoughts~

* * * * * * *

I'm delighted to be mentioned in your blog. I've never been in a blog and I like your style of journal very much. Within a short space I know about your St. Patrick's Day breakfast, the baskets on the rear legs of your bees, your neighbors, your great cat survivor, and I say hearty congratulations on the general well being of your hives. I hope your Spring keeps you busy as a bee.

You chose a great occupation and I hope you enjoy wearing the pin.

Wishes galore,
Harriet



Labels: , , ,